West Kiss Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brazilian Hair Vs Peruvian Hair, Which Is Better For Me?

向下

Brazilian Hair Vs Peruvian Hair, Which Is Better For Me? Empty Brazilian Hair Vs Peruvian Hair, Which Is Better For Me?

發表 由 westkiss 周四 8月 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Brazilian Hair and Peruvian hair, which one is better? You may wonder the slight difference between the two hair types.When making the decision between either Peruvian Hair or Brazilian hair extensions, it is imperative that you know the difference between the two, and the advantages and disadvantages of using these Human Hair Bundles.

What we should know about Brazilian Hair?
Often said to be sourced from the rural regions of Brazil, this virgin hair is thick, soft and naturally wavy. Compared to Peruvian hair, Brazilian hair comes available in a wide range of colors and lengths and is often much shinier and silkier than Peruvian hair.With its shiny appearance, Brazilian hair is soft to touch and comes available in various textured styles.

The hair can hold curls well and is soft and smooth. The texture of Brazilian hair can vary from natural straight to bouncy body waves, and these extensions are popular in countries in West Africa.

Key Facts about Peruvian Hair
Peruvian hair extensions are usually thicker and coarser in texture than Brazilian and Indian hair and blend well in medium Caucasian hair textures, as well as normally relaxed hair textures on African-Caribbean women.

Peruvian hair is thick, straight, or slightly wavy, usually thicker and coarser in texture than Brazilian hair. Peruvian hair is lightweight, but provides more volume and looks very natural for African-American women. Peruvian hair has become extremely popular especially among Afro women.

How to Choose?
Both Peruvian and Brazilian hair extensions can blend well with African-American hair, and both styles have recently increased in popularity, with more and more women opting for one of these styles. Regardless of Peruvian or Brazilian hair, the human hair is always much better than synthetic hair for a wide range of reasons.

YolissaHair Website:https://www.yolissahair.com

westkiss
Admin

文章數 : 702
注冊日期 : 2017-08-05

https://westkiss.666forum.com

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章